- PRP is a mixture of platelets and the liquid plasma portion of one’s own blood that contains a number of elements necessary for cell recruitment, multiplication, and specialization in the healing process.
What Is Microneedling And How Does It Work With PRP?
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can be added to a microneedling session as an injection or applied topically to promote healing and reduce the length of redness and edema.
- PRP can be used for skin resurfacing and acne scar therapy ( in combination with microneedling)
- PRP injections in the joints
- PRP injections or PRP microneedling for hair restoration