Why cheek filler?
Dermal fillers for the cheeks, also known as cheek fillers, involve injecting a gel-like substance into the cheeks to enhance volume, contour, and provide a lifting effect. The primary component in these fillers is often hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that aids in maintaining skin hydration and volume. Below are the potential advantages of this cosmetic procedure:
- Volume Restoration: Aging leads to a natural loss of fat and collagen in the face, resulting in diminished volume and a sagging appearance. Cheek fillers can effectively restore volume to the mid-face, creating a more youthful and lifted look.
- Contouring and Definition: This treatment enhances the face’s natural contours, contributing to a more sculpted and harmonious facial appearance.
- Wrinkle and Fine Line Smoothing: Besides providing volume, these fillers help smooth wrinkles and fine lines in the treated area, promoting a smoother complexion.
- Non-Surgical Option: Cheek fillers offer a non-surgical alternative to traditional facelift procedures, presenting a minimally invasive option for addressing signs of aging without surgery.
- Quick Procedure with Minimal Downtime: The injection process is typically brief, often taking less than an hour, with minimal downtime. Many individuals can resume normal activities shortly after the procedure.
- Customizable Results: The amount of filler injected can be tailored to achieve the desired volume and contouring, allowing for a personalized approach to meet individual aesthetic goals.
- Temporary Results: Although not permanent, the results are enduring, lasting several months to a year or more. This duration allows individuals to evaluate and decide whether to maintain or adjust their appearance.
- Minimal Side Effects: Side effects are generally mild and temporary, including temporary redness, swelling, and bruising at the injection site. These effects typically resolve within a few days.
It’s essential to recognize that while this treatment offers benefits, it may not be suitable for everyone. Consulting with a qualified healthcare professional or dermatologist is crucial to determine the most appropriate and personalized treatment plan based on individual needs and considerations.
Cheek filler before and after
Below are our results before and after the treatment with cheek fillers.
How much does the cheek filler cost?
Cheek fillers are typically administered in 1 cc vials, with prices starting at $759 per vial. During your consultation, the doctor will quickly assess your needs and recommend facial fillers. You can then make an informed decision about the type of filler you want and proceed with the treatment. To check the most up-to-date pricing, simply click on the “book online” link on this page.
What are the different cheek fillers, and how long do they last?
Juvederm Voluma XC addresses age-related midface volume loss, providing lift and contour to flattened cheeks. This filler offers natural-looking and enduring results, lasting up to 1 to 2 years with optimal treatment.
Juvederm Vollure XC is tailored to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Designed for adults over 21, it smoothens facial tissue, yielding a more youthful appearance that can last up to 1 year to 18 months with optimal treatment.
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and parentheses lines. Injected into specific facial areas, it temporarily adds volume, providing smoother skin for up to a year with optimal treatment.
Restylane Lyft, a dissolvable HA filler, enhances cheek structure and adds fullness to the hands, replenishing lost volume for a more youthful look. Results with Restylane Lyft can last up to 1 year in the cheeks, up to 6 months in facial wrinkles, including nasolabial folds, and up to 6 months in the hands.
Restylane Contour focuses on enhancing cheeks and correcting midface contour deficiencies. Studies indicate that the effects of Restylane Contour treatment can endure for up to 1 year to 18 months.
Nestled in the Tri-Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Livermore, California, is a city that seamlessly blends a rich historical legacy with modern vitality. Renowned for contributing to the region’s wine industry, this city offers residents and visitors a unique blend of cultural richness, scientific innovation, and natural beauty.
This city’s historic downtown is a charming hub featuring a mix of boutiques, eateries, and cultural venues. The city’s Valley Wine Country is a focal point, drawing oenophiles to its award-winning wineries and vineyards, producing various varietals. The city hosts the Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center, showcasing a vibrant arts scene with theaters, galleries, and live performances.
Scientific innovation is a hallmark of this city, with the Lawrence National Laboratory playing a crucial role in advancing research and technology. This presence contributes to a dynamic and diverse community, attracting professionals in various fields.
This city takes pride in its commitment to education, with a well-regarded school district and the presence of Las Positas College. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore the scenic Del Valle Regional Park, offering hiking, fishing, and water activities around the expansive Lake Del Valle.
The city’s strategic location along major transportation routes provides convenient access to the broader Bay Area. With its wine culture, cultural vibrancy, and scientific achievements, Livermore continues to be a thriving community that celebrates its heritage while embracing the future.