Why put up with ugly veins on your face and legs? Existing veins will be reduced in appearance using the Nd YAG laser. using Spectrum machine from Rohrer Aesthetic. The laser light with a wavelength of 1064 nm is transmitted through the skin and into the vein. The vein walls collapse and seal as the energy is absorbed. Removing veins using a spectrum 1064 nm laser is quick and painless for most people. Treatments are most effective on veins that are 3 mm or smaller.
Vascular reduction before and after photos
Pre-Treatment care instructions for vascular reduction using Laser Vein Treatment
- Stop taking any blood-thinning drugs or supplements one week before your vein therapy to reduce bruising and increase the outcome of your procedure. Examples are fish oil, flax seed oil, Vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve), and red wine. If you’re taking aspirin because you want to, rather than because your doctor told you to, you can skip it for 48 hours before your treatment. Don’t stop taking aspirin if your doctor has prescribed or suggested aspirin.
- If your legs are being treated, you may want to bring a pair of shorts to wear during your treatment.
- If facial veins are treated, mild bruising and/or swelling may occur due to the procedure. This is usually concealable with make-up. Plan appropriately; the laser treatment may leave a trace on your face for a week or more.
- If leg veins are treated, mild bruising, redness, and welting may occur around the treatment sites. Larger leg veins may appear bruised following therapy for a while. It may take weeks or months to get the full results. Allow for healing time and time for your treatment results to evolve to completion when planning and scheduling treatments. Fall, winter, and spring are the best times to treat leg veins because you are less likely to wear shorts or be exposed to the sun.
- Allow for 48 hours after treatments with no sun exposure, vigorous activity, or usage of hot tubs, saunas, or spas.
What other Medical Spa services do you provide?
You can look at all the Medical Spa services on this page.
Where can I book an appointment and look at the prices?
You can look at the prices and book online on this page.