IV Therapy has been traditionally used in emergency rooms and ICU settings to replenish and nourish ill patients. Over the last several years, it’s quickly become the go-to remedy for a variety of health problems like dehydration, nutrient deficiencies, fatigue, low functioning immune systems and even cancer treatment support. IV Therapy services are in high demand and patients range from celebrities and professional athletes to busy moms on the run to everyday professionals. IV Therapy services have made a massive impact in the well-being of patients
Until recently, medicine has assumed there was little we can do to slow the aging process by optimizing a patient’s nutritional status. However, scientific data says otherwise. IV Therapy is often overlooked by the typical practitioner. However, it’s an important and powerful tool for practitioners to use to enhance a patient’s health and well-being. IV Therapy includes the administration of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and other essential micronutrients through intravenous infusion. IV Therapy is becoming more popular, making its way into functional medicine, integrative medicine and holistic medicine practices. Recent studies show numerous disorders and illnesses have a better and faster response rate with IV Therapy versus oral supplementation, especially in patients with malabsorption issues. Parenteral therapies, aka IV Nutritional Therapies, are efficient and effective. They include chelation, detoxification and even regenerative medicine. Every day, new treatment protocols are created for cellular injuries to enhance the repair of damages sustained by the biological processes in the body. Scientific evidence has confirmed a diversity of conditions can benefit through the use of IV Nutritional Therapy. IV Therapy has the ability to ameliorate a number of disorders, especially in patients suffering from gastrointestinal malabsorption problems. It bypasses the need for gastrointestinal absorption, thereby markedly increasing nutrient bioavailability and cellular uptake.
TOP 6 Most Popular IV Therapies:
- High-dose Vitamin C IV has demonstrated a potential antitumor effect in certain types of cancers. Researchers are investigating its ability to boost the effectiveness of chemo and radiation. Vitamin C also reduces the side effects associated with chemo and radiation. It’s a strong antioxidant, used in various viral infections, including Herpes, shingles and EpsteinBarr virus. In addition, this therapy is also used for low sperm count, macular degeneration and altitude sickness.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid IV is used for diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, liver disease, stroke and brain disorders. It’s also used for fibromyalgia, weight loss, anti-aging and chronic fatigue.
- Glutathione IV is given as a master antioxidant. It’s been shown to reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and it’s shown potential for treating Alzheimer’s disease, certain acute viral infections, Chronic fatigue and osteoarthritis. It’s also been used to treat cataracts, glaucoma, alcoholism, asthma and other heart-related conditions.
- Chelation IV uses either calcium EDTA or disodium EDTA to remove (chelate) heavy metals, improving blood flow while also removing artery damaging chemicals. A couple of the health conditions that benefit from chelation therapy include hypertension and heart disease
- Rapid Mineral Replacement (RMR) IV infuses high concentrations of minerals to quickly boost energy and alkalinize the body. It’s used to treat stress-related disorders like exhaustion and it also helps with a general sense of depletion
- Magnesium IV uses high dose magnesium for the treatment of migraines and muscle tension, as well as atrial and ventricular arrhythmias. Intravenous magnesium has been shown to increase the rate of survival after a heart attack. It has the ability to lower blood pressure and improve outcome for patients undergoing stent placement for blocked coronary arteries.
TOP 6 Most Popular IV Cocktails:
- Hangover Recovery Accelerator is very popular with business professionals and millennials. It replenishes the body with fluids, B vitamins, vitamin C and glutathione.
- Meyer’s Cocktail is an IV vitamin and mineral therapy indicated for Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, depression, muscle spasms, asthma, hives, congestive heart failure, angina, infections and dementia. It’s used to help prevent colds and the flu and it also gives the system an energy boost.
- Diet and Detox is a mixture of vitamins C and B, and amino acids, which can burn body fat and reduce hunger pangs. It’s a top requested treatment for busy mothers.
- Dr. Gallagher’s Cocktail is used to increase energy, repair enzyme systems and promote optimum nervous system function. IV nutrients include vitamin C, glutathione, glyoxal compositum and coenzyme compositum.
- Heart Health is a mixture of magnesium, trace minerals, vitamins and more to treat atherosclerosis, heart disease, hypertension, and other heart-related diseases.
- Migraine IV utilizes high concentrations of magnesium, riboflavin and other ingredients to relieve acute episodes of migraines and to decrease further episodes.