Dr. Anuja Garg
Dr. Anuja Garg is an Internal Medicine physician practicing in the Bay Area since the last nine years. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has been practicing medicine for the last 20 years. She did her medical school from Lady Hardinge medical College in New Delhi India in 2002. She Completed her residency in Internal Medicine from Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, an affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York in 2009. She is a member of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Garg is also board-certified in obesity medicine from American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) and has been a proud member of Obesity Medicine Association.
Dr. Garg has a CDC recommended Certificate of Travel Health from the International Society of Travel Medicine.
She is an active member of the International Society of Travel Medicine
Dr. Garg did her aesthetic training from the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine (ABAM) and has a certificate of training in advanced aesthetics from the same. She is well trained in injections like neuromodulators, derma fillers and has the right machines and tools to help you achieve the perfect look.
Dr. Garg is also an USCIS certified civil surgeon.
OneStop Aesthetic Travel and Wellness Center
Our vision at One Stop is to provide a single getaway for primary care, aesthetic care, travel and weight loss medicine . We also prescribe weight medications for eligible candidates. We accept all major insurances. We also provide telehealth services to all patients as required.
We do itinerary specific travel assessments, provide guidance on preventing commonly prevalent diseases , provide prophylaxis against malaria and traveler’s diarrhea. We also provide yellow fever vaccine, rabies vaccine and international vaccine certificates as required . We provide yellow fever vaccine waivers to eligible patients.
We do a complete weight assessment, take an obesity directed history and exam, check and monitor all relevant labs, provide lifestyle coaching , help you create a healthy diet plan. We will also provide fitness coaching to all patients who will enroll in our weight loss program.
We do provide meal replacements if the patient desires.
We accept walk-ins for acute care. We also see non- insured patients and visitors at a flat fee rate. Please call us to inquire more about this.
We do in-depth facial analysis and can guide you in knowing exactly what you need to achieve a perfect look. We use only FDA approved machines.
Languages Spoken: Dr. Garg can speak English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi
We will have professional language services available for translation if needed
Why Choose Us ?
- Dr. Garg has 16+ years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Expertise in managing complex cases
- Special interest in diagnosis and treatment of common diseases like Diabetes , Hypothyroidism ,Hyperlipidemia , Hypertension
- She has Certificate of Travel Health from International Society of Travel Medicine . CDC RECOMMENDS ISTM CERTIFIED DOCTOR : https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2020/introduction/introduction-to-travel-health-and-the-cdc-yellow-book
- The CDC is not a medical facility. It recommends clinicians needing assistance with preparing patients for international travel to be referred to a travel clinic listed on the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM) website (www.istm.org).
- We are a CDC designated Yellow Fever Vaccine center
- Personalized attention to each patient
- Cost effective skin care consultations and aesthetic treatments
- FDA approved machines for Aesthetic treatments
- Physical yoga coach for success with weight loss program
- Evaluation and monitoring of lab parameters while providing consultation and treatment for weight loss
- Cost effective Meal Replacement Plans available
- Board certified in Obesity Medicine
- Vaccine administration and monitoring by physician herself
- Minimum wait times